Corruption Perceptions In Russia: Economic Or Social Issue?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, A., 1998.
"Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries,"
645, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1998. "Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries," Working Paper Series 498, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1998. "Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries," Seminar Papers 640, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1998. "Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries," Seminar Papers 645, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Yared, Pierre, 2010. "Future rent-seeking and current public savings," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 124-136, November.
- John Nye & Gregory Androuschak & Desiree Desierto & Garett Jones & Maria Yudkevich, 2012.
"What Determines Trust? Human Capital vs. Social Institutions: Evidence from Manila and Moscow,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 18/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V.C. Nye & Grigory Androuschak & Desirée Desierto & Garett Jones & Maria Yudkevich, 2012. "What Determines Trust? Human Capital vs. Social Institutions : Evidence from Manila and Moscow," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201219, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan, 2011. "Rent-seeking distortions and fiscal procyclicality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 30-46, September.
- Yadong Luo, 2006. "Political behavior, social responsibility, and perceived corruption: a structuration perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 747-766, November.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorruption perceptions; grassroots corruption; IV logit; Russia; RLMS; social capital;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-04-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-SOC-2014-04-18 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:57/ec/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .