Andrey Valentinovich Aistov
- Anastasiia V. Rassadovskaia & Andrey V. Aistov, 2014. "Corruption Perceptions In Russia: Economic Or Social Issue?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrey Aistov, 2012. "Is Education a Signal on the Russian Labour Market?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/EDU/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aistov, Andrey & Aleksandrova, Ekaterina, 2014. "Individual returns to training: Evidence from Russian firm," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 34(2), pages 56-79.
- Aistov, Andrey, 2013. "Marital wage gap," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 99-114.
- Aistov, Andrey & Larin, Alexander & Leonova, Lyudmila, 2012. "Informal employment and happiness: Model with endogenous regressors," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 17-36.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrey Aistov should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.