Report NEP-SOC-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2013. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 692, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Andersson Franko, Mikael & Holstein, Fredrik, 2014. "Violation of environmental regulations as a disinvestment in social capital," Working Paper Series 2014:4, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Bjornskov, Christian & Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye & Popovic, Milenko, 2014. "Trust and Identity in a Small, Post-Socialist, Post-Crisis Society," EconStor Preprints 95968, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:38/soc/2014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Strong versus Weak Ties in Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fiorillo, D. & Nappo, N., 2014. "Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bruna Bruno & Damiano Fiorillo, 2014. "Voluntary work and wages," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Peeters, Ronald & Muge Yukse, Ayse, 2014. "Overcoming Moral Hazard with Social Networks in the Worksplace: An Experimental Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 183, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Proto, Eugenio, 2013. "Cooperation and Personality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 143, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Work," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-27, CIRANO.
- Bicskei, Marianna & Lankau, Matthias & Bizer, Kilian, 2014. "How peer-punishment affects cooperativeness in homogeneous and heterogeneous groups: A public goods experiment with social identity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 200, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Apouey, B. & Picone, G., 2014. "Social Interactions and Malaria Preventive Behaviors in Sub-Saharan Africa," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bicskei, Marianna & Lankau, Matthias & Bizer, Kilian, 2014. "Negative reciprocity and its relation to anger-like emotions in homogeneous and heterogeneous groups," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 203, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2013. "Discrimination or Social Networks? Industrial Investment in Colonial India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 111, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Anastasiia V. Rassadovskaia & Andrey V. Aistov, 2014. "Corruption Perceptions In Russia: Economic Or Social Issue?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ado, Akifumi & Kurosaki, Takashi, 2014. "Motives for Sharing in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Jakarta," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 53, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:vnm:wpdman:77 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koschatzky, Knut & Schnabl, Esther & Zenker, Andrea & Stahlecker, Thomas & Kroll, Henning, 2014. "The role of associations in regional innovation systems," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).