Growth Experience in Ukraine during Twenty Years of Independence: Business Cycle Accounting Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2011.
"The real effect of financial crises in the European transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2009. "The Real Effect of Financial Crises in the European Transition Economies," Working Papers 0920, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2010. "The Real Effect of Financial Crises in the European Transition Economies," Post-Print halshs-00492940, HAL.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2011. "The Real Effect of Financial Crises in the European Transition Economies," Post-Print halshs-00431044, HAL.
- Renzo Orsi & Francesco Turino, 2014.
"The last fifteen years of stagnation in Italy: a business cycle accounting perspective,"
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 469-494, September.
- R. Orsi & F. Turino, 2010. "The last fifteen years of stagnation in Italy: A Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," Working Papers 707, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dooyeon Cho & Antonio Doblas-Madrid, 2013.
"Business Cycle Accounting East and West: Asian Finance and the Investment Wedge,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 724-744, October.
- Dooyeon Cho & Antonio Doblas-Madrid, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Business Cycle Accounting East and West: Asian Finance and the Investment Wedge," Technical Appendices 10-51, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006. "Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 421-445, September.
- Felipe Meza, 2008. "Financial Crisis, Fiscal Policy, and the 1995 GDP Contraction in Mexico," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1239-1261, September.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-04-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DGE-2014-04-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:14/05e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .