Report NEP-DGE-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Why is Old Workers' Labor Market more Volatile? Unemployment Fluctuations over the Life-Cycle," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00972291, HAL.
- Klein, Alexander & Otsuy, Keisuke, 2013. "Efficiency, Distortions and Factor Utilization during the Interwar Period," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 147, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Stylianos Asimakopoulos & James Malley, 2014. "Tax smoothing in a business cycle model with capital-skill complementarity," Working Papers 2014_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jesper Bagger & Rasmus Lentz, 2014. "An Empirical Model of Wage Dispersion with Sorting," NBER Working Papers 20031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayumi Ojima & Junnosuke Shino & Kozo Ueda, 2014. "Buyer-Size Discounts and Inflation Dynamics," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 017, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajšek, 2014. "Uncertainty, Financial Frictions, and Investment Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 20038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2014. "The possible trinity: Optimal interest rate, exchange rate, and taxes on capital flows in a DSGE model for a small open economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Meeks, Roland & Nelson, Benjamin & Alessandri, Piergiorgio, 2014. "Shadow banks and macroeconomic instability," Bank of England working papers 487, Bank of England.
- Frédéric Gonand & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2014. "The "Second Dividend" and the Demographic Structure," Working Papers 1405, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Thomai Filippeli & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2014. "DSGE Priors for BVAR Models," Working Papers 713, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Asonuma, Tamon, 2014. "Sovereign defaults, external debt and real exchange rate dynamics," MPRA Paper 55133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Economic Growth and the Politics of Intergenerational Redistribution," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2014. "Understanding the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 20040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mazumder, Debojyoti, 2013. "Inheritance, Search Friction and International Trade: A General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 55250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation Scenarios: A Quantitative Assessment for the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 311, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- Florian Scheuer & Alexander Wolitzky, 2014. "Capital Taxation under Political Constraints," NBER Working Papers 20043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hikaru Saijo, 2013. "The Uncertainty Multiplier and Business Cycles," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 016, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Dubovyk Tetyana, 2014. "Growth Experience in Ukraine during Twenty Years of Independence: Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," EERC Working Paper Series 14/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.