Report NEP-PBE-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cebula, Richard, 2014. "Where Has the Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy and Personal Income Tax Evasion in the U.S., 1970-2008," MPRA Paper 55284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Stylianos Asimakopoulos & James Malley, 2014. "Tax smoothing in a business cycle model with capital-skill complementarity," Working Papers 2014_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Jacob, Martin, 2014. "Dividend taxes and income shifting," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 154, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & CEMA, 2014. "Environmental Levies, Distortionary Taxation and Increasing Returns," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Fochmann, Martin & Hemmerich, Kristina, 2014. "Real tax effects and tax perception effects in decisions on asset allocation," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 156, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Karen Davtyan, 2014. "“Interrelation among Economic Growth, Income Inequality, and Fiscal Performance: Evidence from Anglo-Saxon Countries”," AQR Working Papers 201403, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2014.
- Florian Scheuer & Alexander Wolitzky, 2014. "Capital Taxation under Political Constraints," NBER Working Papers 20043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cloyne, James & Surico, Paolo, 2014. "Household debt and the dynamic effects of income tax changes," Bank of England working papers 491, Bank of England.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & CEMA, 2014. "Optimal Environmental Tax-Subsidy Regime in the Presence of Increasing Returns," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Laure Nauleau, 2014. "Free-Riding in Tax Credits For Home Insulation in France: An Econometric Assessment Using Panel Data," Working Papers 2014.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2013. "Fiscal consolidation: Dr Pangloss meets Mr Keynes," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 159, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Working Papers 2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Asako, Kazumi & Onodera, Takashi & Ueda, Atsuko, 2014. "An Analysis of Regional Business Cycles using Prefectural Composite Indexes in Japan," Discussion Paper Series 603, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xiao Luo & Chor-Ching Goh & Nong Zhu, 2014. "Income Growth, Inequality and Poverty Reduction: A Case Study of Eight Provinces in China," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-03, CIRANO.