Department of Economics Pusan, South Korea
Pusan National University
RePEc:edi:depnukr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Keunjae Lee & Sang-Mok Kang, 2007. "Innovation Types and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 343-359.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Keunjae Lee & Sang-Mok Kang, 2007.
"Innovation Types and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 343-359.
- Roberto Álvarez & Mario Canales, 2017. "Impacto de los Obstáculos al Conocimiento en la Innovación de las Empresas Chilenas," Working Papers wp452, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2009.
"Innovation and Economic Development,"
MERIT Working Papers
032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2010. "Innovation and Economic Development," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- Ali Murad Syed & Zahid Riaz & Abdul Waheed, 2016. "Innovation, Firm Performance And Riskiness: Evidence From The Leading Worldwide Innovative Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-19, October.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012.
"Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 273-290.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pluvia Zuniga, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity - Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4690, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- M. Constanza Demmel & Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2013. "Innovation and productivity: evidence for 4 Latin American countries manufacturing industry," Working Papers 1307, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Barasa, Laura & Knoben, Joris & Vermeulen, Patrick & Kimuyu, Peter & Kinyanjui, Bethuel, 2017. "Institutions, resources and innovation in East Africa: A firm level approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 280-291.
- Crespi G.A. & Tacsir E. & Vargas F., 2014. "Innovation dynamics and productivity : evidence for Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 092, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Keunjae Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.