Factors underlying the investment decision in energy-saving systems in Dutch horticulture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elhorst, J Paul, 1993. "The Estimation of Investment Equations at the Farm Level," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 167-182.
- Abel, Andrew B & Eberly, Janice C, 1994.
"A Unified Model of Investment under Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1369-1384, December.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, "undated". "A Unified Model of Investment Under Uncertainty," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-93, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, 1993. "A Unified Model of Investment Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 4296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Lin, Tsai-Fen & Schmidt, Peter, 1984. "A Test of the Tobit Specification against an Alternative Suggested by Cragg," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 174-177, February.
- Kyösti Pietola & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2006. "Energy-saving Technology Choices by Dutch Glasshouse Firms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 129-144, March.
- Daan van Soest & Erwin Bulte, 2001. "Does the Energy-Efficiency Paradox Exist? Technological Progress and Uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 101-112, January.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Hassett, Kevin A. & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1993. "Energy conservation investment : Do consumers discount the future correctly?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 710-716, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "The impact of interfirm relationships on investment: Evidence from the Polish dairy sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 121-129, April.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Hirzel, Simon, 2017. "Adoption of Energy Efficiency Measures for Non-residential Buildings: Technological and Organizational Heterogeneity in the Trade, Commerce and Services Sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 240-254.
- Schlomann, Barbara & Schleich, Joachim, 2015.
"Adoption of low-cost energy efficiency measures in the tertiary sector—An empirical analysis based on energy survey data,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1127-1133.
- Barbara Schlomann & Joachim Schleich, 2015. "Adoption of low-cost energy efficiency measures in the tertiary sector—An empirical analysis based on energy survey data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01107719, HAL.
- Cuce, Erdem & Harjunowibowo, Dewanto & Cuce, Pinar Mert, 2016. "Renewable and sustainable energy saving strategies for greenhouse systems: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-59.
- Hertel, Manuel & Menrad, Klaus, 2013. "Adoption energieeffizienter Techniken in kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen - Eine Kausaluntersuchung am Beispiel der Gartenbaubranche," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156111, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Fleiter, Tobias & Schleich, Joachim & Ravivanpong, Ployplearn, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs—An empirical analysis based on energy audit data from Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 863-875.
- Raju Ghimire & Wen-Chi Huang, 2015. "Household wealth and adoption of improved maize varieties in Nepal: a double-hurdle approach," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1321-1335, December.
- Hohfeld, Lena & Waibel, Hermann, 0. "Investments of Rural Households in Northeast Thailand and the Future of Small Scale Farming," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Fischler, Martin & Berlin, Robert & Marin, Yuri & Perez, Francisco Jose & Paiz, Francisco, 2012. "Factors Determining the Adoption and Impact of a Postharvest Storage Technology," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125138, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:520-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.