The Estimation of Investment Equations at the Farm Level
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, M., 2004. "Investitionsverhalten und staatliche KreditfÃ¶rderung in der polnischen Landwirtschaft," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
- Benjamin, Catherine & Phimister, Euan, 2001. "Imperfection du marché du capital et investissement des exploitations agricoles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(3), pages 357-383, septembre.
- Euan Phimister, 1995. "Farm Household Production In The Presence Of Restrictions On Debt: Theory And Policy Implications," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 371-380.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "The impact of interfirm relationships on investment: Evidence from the Polish dairy sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 121-129, April.
- Marcus H. Böhme, 2015.
"Does migration raise agricultural investment? An empirical analysis for rural Mexico,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 211-225, March.
- Böhme, Marcus, 2013. "Does migration raise agricultural investment? An empirical analysis for rural Mexico," Kiel Working Papers 1840, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Conor M. O'Toole & Carol Newman & Thia Hennessy, 2011. "The role of investment, fundamental Q and financing frictions in agricultural investment decisions: an analysis pre and post financial crisis," Working Papers 1101, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2009. "Facing decoupling: use of payments and investment reaction to decoupling in the EU," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51724, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:157:d:63591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aramyan, Lusine H. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Verstegen, Jos A.A.M., 2005. "Investments in Energy-Saving Systems in Dutch Horticultural Farms," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24285, International Farm Management Association.
- Goncharova, Natalia V. & Oskam, Arie J., 2006. "Investment Spikes in Dutch Horticulture: An Analysis at Firm and Aggregate Firm Level Over the Period 1975-1999," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25621, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "On flexibility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-356, November.
- Natalia Goncharova & Arie Oskam & Alfons Oude Lansink & Arno van der Vlist & Jos Verstegen, 2008. "Investment Spikes in Dutch Greenhouse Horticulture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 516-536, September.
- Oskam, Arie J. & Goncharova, Natalia V. & Verstegen, Jos A.A.M., 2009. "The decision to invest and the investment level: An application to Dutch glasshouse horticulture firms," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51574, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jorge L. García-Alcaraz & Aidé A. Maldonado-Macías & Juan L. Hernández-Arellano & Julio Blanco-Fernández & Emilio Jiménez-Macías & Juan C. Sáenz-Díez Muro, 2016. "Agricultural Tractor Selection: A Hybrid and Multi-Attribute Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 1999. "Flexibility In Agriculture," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21502, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dries, Liesbeth & Gorton, Matthew & White, John & Urutyan, Vardan E. & Sardaryan, Gagik, 2012. "The Role Of Agribusiness In Stimulating On-Farm Investments Â€“ Case-Study Of The Armenian Dairy Sector," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6.
- Hohfeld, Lena & Waibel, Hermann, 0. "Investments of Rural Households in Northeast Thailand and the Future of Small Scale Farming," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Petrick, Martin, 2004. "Farm investment, credit rationing, and governmentally promoted credit access in Poland: a cross-sectional analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 275-294, June.
- Aramyan, Lusine H. & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. Oude & Verstegen, Jos A.A.M., 2007. "Factors underlying the investment decision in energy-saving systems in Dutch horticulture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 520-527, May.
- Gallerani, Vittorio & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2008. "Understanding The Determinants Of Investment Reactions To Decoupling," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44841, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:20:y:1993:i:2:p:167-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .