Tobit Model with Covariate Dependent Thresholds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill, Daniel H, 1987. "Derived Demand Estimation with Survey Experiments: Commercial Electric Vehicles," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 277-285, May.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 2001. "Markov chain Monte Carlo methods: computation and inference," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 57, pages 3569-3649 Elsevier.
- Thomas Zuehlke, 2003. "Estimation of a Tobit model with unknown censoring threshold," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1163-1169.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 1996.
"Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vacation Expenditures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 59-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Melenberg, B. & Van Soest, A., 1991. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vocation Expenditures," Papers 9144, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Other publications TiSEM 14de3e83-71c1-4e9a-aa5e-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1991. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Discussion Paper 1991-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S., 1989. "A friction model of the prime," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-135, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:191-207_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Johnson, 2003. "On the use of heterogeneous thresholds ordinal regression models to account for individual differences in response style," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 563-583, December.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & Vithala R. Rao & Joel H. Steckel & Jerry Wind & Richard Colombo, 1987. "A Friction Model for Describing and Forecasting Price Changes," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 299-319.
- Omori, Yasuhiro, 2007.
"Efficient Gibbs sampler for Bayesian analysis of a sample selection model,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 77(12), pages 1300-1311, July.
- Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Efficient Gibbs Sampler for Bayesian Analysis of a Sample Selection Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-481, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Mroz, Thomas A, 1987.
"The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 765-799, July.
- Thomas Mroz, "undated". "The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Lin, Tsai-Fen & Schmidt, Peter, 1984. "A Test of the Tobit Specification against an Alternative Suggested by Cragg," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 174-177, February.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Li, Dingding, 2005. "Nominal and real wage rigidity in a friction model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 235-241, May.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Majerowska, Ewa, 2000.
"Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The portfolio allocation problem,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 555-576, April.
- Wojciech W. Charemza & Ewa Majerowska, "undated". "Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The Portfolio Allocation Problem," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Congdon, P., 2005. "Bayesian predictive model comparison via parallel sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 735-753, April.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1992. "Bayes inference in the Tobit censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 79-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wichitaksorn, Nuttanan & Tsurumi, Hiroki, 2013. "Comparison of MCMC algorithms for the estimation of Tobit model with non-normal error: The case of asymmetric Laplace distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 226-235.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wyszynski, Karol, 2016. "Semi-parametric copula sample selection models for count responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 110-129.
- Marra, Giampiero & Radice, Rosalba, 2013. "Estimation of a regression spline sample selection model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 158-173.
- Li, He & Zhang, Zhichao & Zhang, Chuanjie, 2017. "China’s intervention in the central parity rate: A Bayesian Tobit analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 612-624.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2008cf594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .