Estimation of a Tobit model with unknown censoring threshold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Nguyen, Daniel X., 2014. "Decomposing firm-level sales variation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 317-334.
- Daniel Ordoñez-Callamand & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas & Luis F. Melo-Velandia, 2016. "Foreign Exchange Intervention Revisited: A New Way of Estimating Censored Models," Borradores de Economia 972, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Richard T. Melstrom & Deshamithra H. W. Jayasekera, 2017.
"Two-Stage Estimation to Control for Unobservables in a Recreation Demand Model with Unvisited Sites,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(2), pages 328-341.
- Melstrom, Richard T. & Jayasekera, Deshamithra H.W., 2016. "Two-Stage Estimation to Control for Unobservables in a Recreation Demand Model with Unvisited Sites," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236252, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Miyawaki, Koji, 2010. "Tobit model with covariate dependent thresholds," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2736-2752, November.
- Harman, Yvette S. & Zuehlke, Thomas W., 2007. "Nonlinear duration dependence in stock market cycles," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 350-362.
- Colson Gregory & Corrigan Jay R & Rousu Matthew C., 2010. "The Impact of Perceived Prices on Willingness to Pay in Experimental Auctions," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-13, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:10:p:1163-1169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.