Nonlinear duration dependence in stock market cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Y. Campbell, 2000.
"Asset Pricing at the Millennium,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1515-1567, 08.
- John Y. Campbell, 2000. "Asset Pricing at the Millennium," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1897, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Campbell, John, 2000. "Asset Pricing at the Millennium," Scholarly Articles 3294737, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell, 2000. "Asset Pricing at the Millennium," NBER Working Papers 7589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zuehlke, Thomas W, 2003. "Business Cycle Duration Dependence Reconsidered," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(4), pages 564-69, October.
- Thomas Zuehlke, 2003. "Estimation of a Tobit model with unknown censoring threshold," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1163-1169.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn Rudebusch & Daniel Sichel, 1993.
"Further Evidence on Business-Cycle Duration Dependence,"
in: Business Cycles, Indicators and Forecasting, pages 255-284
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch & Daniel E. Sichel, 1991. "Further evidence on business cycle duration dependence," Working Papers 91-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daniel E. Sichel, 1989.
"Business cycle duration dependence: a parametric approach,"
Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section
98, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sichel, Daniel E, 1991. "Business Cycle Duration Dependence: A Parametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 254-60, May.
- John G. Cragg & Russell S. Uhler, 1970. "The Demand for Automobiles," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(3), pages 386-406, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:16:y:2007:i:4:p:350-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.