Tobit model with covariate dependent thresholds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill, Daniel H, 1987. "Derived Demand Estimation with Survey Experiments: Commercial Electric Vehicles," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 277-285, May.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 2001. "Markov chain Monte Carlo methods: computation and inference," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 57, pages 3569-3649 Elsevier.
- Thomas Zuehlke, 2003. "Estimation of a Tobit model with unknown censoring threshold," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1163-1169.
- Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 1996.
"Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vacation Expenditures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 59-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Melenberg, B. & Van Soest, A., 1991. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vocation Expenditures," Papers 9144, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Other publications TiSEM 14de3e83-71c1-4e9a-aa5e-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1991. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Discussion Paper 1991-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omori, Yasuhiro, 2007.
"Efficient Gibbs sampler for Bayesian analysis of a sample selection model,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 77(12), pages 1300-1311, July.
- Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Efficient Gibbs Sampler for Bayesian Analysis of a Sample Selection Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-481, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Li, Dingding, 2005. "Nominal and real wage rigidity in a friction model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 235-241, May.
- Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S., 1989. "A friction model of the prime," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-135, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:191-207_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mroz, Thomas A, 1987.
"The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 765-799, July.
- Thomas Mroz, "undated". "The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Timothy Johnson, 2003. "On the use of heterogeneous thresholds ordinal regression models to account for individual differences in response style," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 563-583, December.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Majerowska, Ewa, 2000.
"Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The portfolio allocation problem,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 555-576, April.
- Wojciech W. Charemza & Ewa Majerowska, "undated". "Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The Portfolio Allocation Problem," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & Vithala R. Rao & Joel H. Steckel & Jerry Wind & Richard Colombo, 1987. "A Friction Model for Describing and Forecasting Price Changes," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 299-319.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Congdon, P., 2005. "Bayesian predictive model comparison via parallel sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 735-753, April.
- Lin, Tsai-Fen & Schmidt, Peter, 1984. "A Test of the Tobit Specification against an Alternative Suggested by Cragg," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 174-177, February.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1992. "Bayes inference in the Tobit censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 79-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wichitaksorn, Nuttanan & Tsurumi, Hiroki, 2013. "Comparison of MCMC algorithms for the estimation of Tobit model with non-normal error: The case of asymmetric Laplace distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 226-235.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wyszynski, Karol, 2016. "Semi-parametric copula sample selection models for count responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 110-129.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:27:y:2013:i:2:p:112-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, He & Zhang, Zhichao & Zhang, Chuanjie, 2017. "China’s intervention in the central parity rate: A Bayesian Tobit analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 612-624.
- Marra, Giampiero & Radice, Rosalba, 2013. "Estimation of a regression spline sample selection model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 158-173.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:11:p:2736-2752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.