A friction model of the prime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Yungsan Kim, 2001. "Monetary Policy and Corporate Liquid Asset Demand," IMF Working Papers 01/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher Green, 1998. "Banks as Interest Rate Managers," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 14(3), pages 189-208, December.
- Friedman, Joseph & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2015.
"The responses of the prime rate to change in policies of the Federal Reserve,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 407-411.
- Joseph Friedman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2014. "The Responses of the Prime Rate to a Change in Policies of the Federal Reserve," DETU Working Papers 1405, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Almekinders, Geert J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C. W., 1996.
"A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1365-1380, September.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention," Other publications TiSEM 9ca974cc-1549-4752-8dbe-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jiri Podpiera, 2006. "The Role of Policy Rule Misspecification in Monetary Policy Inertia Debate," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp315, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mester, Loretta J. & Saunders, Anthony, 1995. "When does the prime rate change?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 743-764, August.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2009. "Announcements and the effectiveness of monetary policy: A view from the US prime rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2253-2266, December.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994. "Accounting for Daily Bundesbank and federal reserve intervention : A friction model with a GARCH application," Discussion Paper 1994-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Florentina Paraschiv, 2013.
"Adjustment Policy of Deposit Rates in the Case of Swiss Non-maturing Savings Accounts,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 1-19.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2012. "Adjustment Policy of Deposit Rates in the Case of Swiss non-Maturing Savings Accounts," Working Papers on Finance 1219, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Jianzhou Zhu & Manfen Chen & Wanli Li, 2009. "Recent changes in the prime rate behavior," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 177-192, August.
- James Payne & George Waters, 2008. "Interest rate pass through and asymmetric adjustment: evidence from the federal funds rate operating target period," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1355-1362.
- Warwick Anderson, 2009. "Alternative event study methodology for detecting dividend signals in the context of joint dividend and earnings announcements," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(2), pages 247-265, June.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Miyawaki, Koji, 2010. "Tobit model with covariate dependent thresholds," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2736-2752, November.
- Bradley T. Ewing & James E. Payne & Shawn M. Forbes, 1998. "Co-Movements Of The Prime Rate, Cd Rate, And The S&P Financial Stock Index," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 469-482, December.
- Choi, Woon Gyu, 1999. "Estimating the Discount Rate Policy Reaction Function of the Monetary Authority," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 379-401, July-Aug..
- Gordon H. Sellon, 2002. "The changing U.S. financial system : some implications for the monetary transmission mechanism," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-35.
- Michael J. Dueker & Daniel L. Thornton, 1994. "Asymmetry in the prime rate and firms' preference for internal finance," Working Papers 1994-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thompson, Mark A., 2006. "Asymmetric adjustment in the prime lending-deposit rate spread," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 323-329.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:13:y:1989:i:1:p:127-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.