Recent changes in the prime rate behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. W. Hafer, 1983. "The prime rate and the cost of funds: is the prime too high?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 17-21.
- Fried, Joel & Howitt, Peter, 1980. "Credit Rationing and Implicit Contract Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(3), pages 471-87, August.
- Mester, Loretta J. & Saunders, Anthony, 1995.
"When does the prime rate change?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 743-764, August.
- Hannan, Timothy H & Berger, Allen N, 1991. "The Rigidity of Prices: Evidence from the Banking Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 938-45, September.
- Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S., 1989. "A friction model of the prime," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-135, March.
- Michael J. Dueker, 2000. "Are prime rate changes asymmetric?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 33-40.
- Nabar, Prafulla G & Park, Sang Yong & Saunders, Anthony, 1993. "Prime Rate Changes: Is There an Advantage in Being First?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(1), pages 69-92, January.
- Goldberg, Michael A., 1982. "The pricing of the prime rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 277-296, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1990.
"Some evidence on the empirical significance of credit rationing,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N & Udell, Gregory F, 1992. "Some Evidence on the Empirical Significance of Credit Rationing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 1047-77, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:33:y:2009:i:2:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.