The pricing of the prime rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael A. Goldberg, 1984. "The Sensitivity Of The Prime Rate To Money Market Conditions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(4), pages 269-280, December.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Yungsan Kim, 2001. "Monetary Policy and Corporate Liquid Asset Demand," IMF Working Papers 01/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Anne P. Villamil, 1990. "Liquidity constraints in commercial loan markets with imperfect information and imperfect competition," Working Paper 90-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mester, Loretta J. & Saunders, Anthony, 1995. "When does the prime rate change?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 743-764, August.
- Yacine Hammami, 2014. "An empirical investigation of asset pricing models under divergent lending and borrowing rates," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(3), pages 263-279, August.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2009. "Announcements and the effectiveness of monetary policy: A view from the US prime rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2253-2266, December.
- Jianzhou Zhu & Manfen Chen & Wanli Li, 2009. "Recent changes in the prime rate behavior," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 177-192, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:6:y:1982:i:2:p:277-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.