Banks as Interest Rate Managers
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miller M. & Weller, P., 1990.
"Exchange Rate Bands With Price Inertia,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
337, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Santomero, Anthony M, 1984. "Modeling the Banking Firm: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 576-602, November.
- Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S., 1989. "A friction model of the prime," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-135, March.
- Niehans, Jurg, 1994. "Arbitrage Equilibrium with Transaction Costs," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 249-70, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1972. "A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 17-26, January.
- Ho, Thomas S. Y. & Saunders, Anthony, 1981. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 581-600, November.
- Sprenkle, Case M., 1987. "Liability and asset uncertainty for banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 147-159, March.
- Green, Christopher J, 1987. "Money Market Arbitrage and Commercial Banks' Base Rate Adjustments in the United Kingdom," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 273-96, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:14:y:1998:i:3:p:189-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.