Real and Financial Sector Interaction Under Liberalization in an Open Developing Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Goyal, Ashima & Dash, Shridhar, 2000. "Real and financial sector interaction under liberalisation in an open developing economy," MPRA Paper 23966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, July.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- Ashima Goyal, 1995.
"The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment," MPRA Paper 73722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashima Goyal, 1997. "Sticky Relative Prices, Dynamics, and the Closure Debate," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(2), pages 195-224, January.
- Van Wijnbergen, S., 1983. "Interest rate management in LDC's," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 433-452, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 1972. "A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 17-26.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 390-407, June.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994.
"Growth dynamics in a general equilibrium macroeconomic model for India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 265-289, June.
- Goyal, A., 1992. "Growth Dynamics : In a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," Papers 69, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994. "Growth Dynamics in a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," MPRA Paper 72155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2005. "Puzzles in Indian performance: deficits without disasters," MPRA Paper 29201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:51:y:2000:i:3:p:257-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.