Real and financial sector interaction under liberalisation in an open developing economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashima Goyal & Shridhar Dash, 2000. "Real and Financial Sector Interaction Under Liberalization in an Open Developing Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 257-283, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Wijnbergen, S., 1983. "Interest rate management in LDC's," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 433-452, September.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- Ashima Goyal, 1995.
"The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment," MPRA Paper 73722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Barro, 1972. "A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 17-26.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 390-407, June.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
- Ashima Goyal, 1997. "Sticky Relative Prices, Dynamics, and the Closure Debate," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(2), pages 195-224, January.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994.
"Growth dynamics in a general equilibrium macroeconomic model for India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 265-289, June.
- Goyal, A., 1992. "Growth Dynamics : In a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," Papers 69, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994. "Growth Dynamics in a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," MPRA Paper 72155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2005. "Puzzles in Indian performance: deficits without disasters," MPRA Paper 29201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsreal-financial; portfolio; excess demands; volatility; saddle-stability;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .