Real and financial sector interaction under liberalisation in an open developing economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashima Goyal & Shridhar Dash, 2000. "Real and Financial Sector Interaction Under Liberalization in an Open Developing Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 257-283, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashima Goyal, 1997. "Sticky Relative Prices, Dynamics, and the Closure Debate," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(2), pages 195-224, January.
- Van Wijnbergen, S., 1983. "Interest rate management in LDC's," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 433-452, September.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994.
"Growth dynamics in a general equilibrium macroeconomic model for India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 265-289, June.
- Goyal, A., 1992. "Growth Dynamics : In a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," Papers 69, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994. "Growth Dynamics in a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," MPRA Paper 72155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- Ashima Goyal, 1995.
"The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment," MPRA Paper 73722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Barro, 1972. "A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 17-26.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 390-407, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2005. "Puzzles in Indian performance: deficits without disasters," MPRA Paper 29201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsreal-financial; portfolio; excess demands; volatility; saddle-stability;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .