What Goes Up Must Come Down? Asymmetries and Persistence in Bank Deposit Rates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven A. Sharpe, 1992. "Consumer switching costs, market structure and prices: the theory and its application in the bank deposit market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 183, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Neumark & Steven A. Sharpe, 1992.
"Market Structure and the Nature of Price Rigidity: Evidence from the Market for Consumer Deposits,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 657-680.
- David Neumark & Steven A. Sharpe, 1989. "Market structure and the nature of price rigidity: evidence from the market for consumer deposits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014. "A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1987. "The Relative Rigidity of Monopoly Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 917-926, December.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1986. "The Relative Rigidity of Monopoly Pricing," NBER Working Papers 1943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1986. "The Relative Rigidity of Monopoly Pricing," Working papers 414, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. O'Brien, 2000. "Estimating the value and interest rate risk of interest-bearing transactions deposits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher Green, 1998. "Banks as Interest Rate Managers," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 14(3), pages 189-208, December.
- Francis X. Diebold & Steven A. Sharpe, 1988. "Post-deregulation deposit rate pricing: the multivariate dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hutchison, David E, 1995. "Retail Bank Deposit Pricing: An Intertemporal Asset Pricing Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 217-231, February.
- Hannan, Timothy H & Berger, Allen N, 1991. "The Rigidity of Prices: Evidence from the Banking Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 938-945, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)