A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael W. Klein, 1992.
"The Accuracy of Reports of Foreign Exchange Intervention,"
NBER Working Papers
4165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Michael W., 1993. "The accuracy of reports of foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 644-653, December.
- Baillie, Richard T & Bollerslev, Tim, 1989.
"The Message in Daily Exchange Rates: A Conditional-Variance Tale,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 7(3), pages 297-305, July.
- Baillie, Richard T & Bollerslev, Tim, 2002. "The Message in Daily Exchange Rates: A Conditional-Variance Tale," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 60-68, January.
- Feinman, Joshua N, 1993. "Estimating the Open Market Desk's Daily Reaction Function," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 231-47, May.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1991. "Empirical evidence on foreign exchange market intervention : Where do we stand?," Other publications TiSEM e280156a-07fa-4c3e-aa4f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- William P. Osterberg & Rebecca Wetmore Humes, 1993. "The inaccuracy of newspaper reports of U.S. foreign exchange intervention," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 25-33.
- Kodde, David A & Palm, Franz C, 1986. "Wald Criteria for Jointly Testing Equality and Inequality Restriction s," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1243-48, September.
- A. Blundell-Wignall & P. R. Masson, 1985. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and Intervention Rules (Dynamique des taux de change et rÃ¨gles d'intervention) (DinÃ¡mica del tipo de cambio y normas de intervenciÃ³n)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(1), pages 132-159, March.
- Ronald Macdonald & Mark P. Taylor, 1992.
"Exchange Rate Economics: A Survey,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 1-57, March.
- Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S., 1989. "A friction model of the prime," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-135, March.
- Almekinders, Geert J & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W, 1994.
"Daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve Interventions: Are They a Reaction to Changes in the Level and Volatility of the DM/$-Rate?,"
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 111-30.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994. "Daily Bundesbank and federal reserve interventions : Are they a reaction to changes in the level and volatility of the DM/$-rate?," Other publications TiSEM e583abfb-39f0-4c9d-8848-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1993. "Does Central Bank Intervention Increase the Volatility of Foreign Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 4532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:20:y:1996:i:8:p:1365-1380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.