Empirical evidence on foreign exchange market intervention : Where do we stand?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hüfner, Felix P., 2000. "The British foreign exchange reserves puzzle," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-55, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- K. Doroodian & Tony Caporale, 2001. "Central bank intervention and foreign exchange volatility," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 385-392, November.
- Almekinders, G.J., 1994. "A Positive Theory of Central Bank Intervention," Discussion Paper 1994-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:4:p:385-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karunaratne, Neil Dias, 1996. "Exchange rate intervention in Australia (December 1983 to May 1993)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 397-417, August.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994. "The ineffectiveness of central bank intervention," Discussion Paper 1994-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1992.
"Daily Bundesbank and federal reserve intervention and the conditional variance tale in DM/$-returns,"
FEW 554, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Geert J. Almekinders & Sylvester C. W. Eijffinger, 1992. "Daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention and the conditional variance tale in DM/$-returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 438, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "A Test for the Presence of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market With an Application to the Bank of Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-14, CIRANO.
- Almekinders, Geert J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C. W., 1996.
"A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1365-1380, September.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention," Other publications TiSEM 9ca974cc-1549-4752-8dbe-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Humpage, Owen F, 1999.
"U.S. Intervention: Assessing the Probability of Success,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 731-747, November.
- Owen F. Humpage, 1996. "U.S. intervention: assessing the probability of success," Working Papers (Old Series) 9608, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kohli, Renu, 2003. "Real exchange rate stabilisation and managed floating: exchange rate policy in India, 1993-2001," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 369-387, June.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Simón Sosvilla Rivero, 1993. "Teorías del tipo de cambio: una panorámica," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 9307, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994. "Accounting for Daily Bundesbank and federal reserve intervention : A friction model with a GARCH application," Discussion Paper 1994-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Piti Disyatat & Gabriele Galati, 2005. "The effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention in emerging market countries," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, volume 24, pages 97-113 Bank for International Settlements.
- Koedijk, Kees G. & Mizrach, Bruce & Stork, Philip A. & de Vries, Casper G., 1995. "New evidence on the effectiveness of foreign exchange market intervention," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 501-508, April.
- Bryan W. Brown; Douglas J. Hodgson, 2004. "Models of foreign exchange intervention: Estimation and testing," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 96, Econometric Society.
- Douglas Hodgson, 2011. "A test for the presence of central bank intervention in the foreign exchange market with an application to the Bank of Canada," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 681-701, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:e280156a-07fa-4c3e-aa4f-62aa9f8941d5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .