Empirical evidence on foreign exchange market intervention : Where do we stand?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Publication status:||Published in Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv (Review of World Economics) (1991), v.127, nr.4, p.15-47|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/|
- Hüfner, Felix P., 2000. "The British foreign exchange reserves puzzle," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-55, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- K. Doroodian & Tony Caporale, 2001. "Central bank intervention and foreign exchange volatility," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 385-392, November.
- Almekinders, G.J., 1994. "A Positive Theory of Central Bank Intervention," Discussion Paper 1994-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:4:p:385-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karunaratne, Neil Dias, 1996. "Exchange rate intervention in Australia (December 1983 to May 1993)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 397-417, August.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994. "The ineffectiveness of central bank intervention," Discussion Paper 1994-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1992.
"Daily Bundesbank and federal reserve intervention and the conditional variance tale in DM/$-returns,"
FEW 554, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Geert J. Almekinders & Sylvester C. W. Eijffinger, 1992. "Daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention and the conditional variance tale in DM/$-returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 438, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "A Test for the Presence of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market With an Application to the Bank of Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-14, CIRANO.
- Almekinders, Geert J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C. W., 1996. "A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1365-1380, September.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention," Other publications TiSEM 9ca974cc-1549-4752-8dbe-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Humpage, Owen F, 1999. "U.S. Intervention: Assessing the Probability of Success," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 731-747, November.
- Owen F. Humpage, 1996. "U.S. intervention: assessing the probability of success," Working Paper 9608, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kohli, Renu, 2003. "Real exchange rate stabilisation and managed floating: exchange rate policy in India, 1993-2001," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 369-387, June.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994. "Accounting for Daily Bundesbank and federal reserve intervention : A friction model with a GARCH application," Discussion Paper 1994-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Piti Disyatat & Gabriele Galati, 2005. "The effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention in emerging market countries," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, volume 24, pages 97-113 Bank for International Settlements.
- Koedijk, Kees G. & Mizrach, Bruce & Stork, Philip A. & de Vries, Casper G., 1995. "New evidence on the effectiveness of foreign exchange market intervention," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 501-508, April.
- Bryan W. Brown; Douglas J. Hodgson, 2004. "Models of foreign exchange intervention: Estimation and testing," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 96, Econometric Society.
- Douglas Hodgson, 2011. "A test for the presence of central bank intervention in the foreign exchange market with an application to the Bank of Canada," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 681-701, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:e280156a-07fa-4c3e-aa4f-62aa9f8941d5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed