Peanut Paste/ Butter Consumption Frequency in the Republic of Uganda: Count Data Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reynolds, Anderson, 1990. "Analyzing Fresh Vegetable Consumption From Household Survey Data," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Roos, Eva & Lahelma, Eero & Virtanen, Mikko & Prättälä, Ritva & Pietinen, Pirjo, 1998. "Gender, socioeconomic status and family status as determinants of food behaviour," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(12), pages 1519-1529, June.
- Reynolds, Anderson, 1990. "Analyzing Fresh Vegetable Consumption From Household Survey Data," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 31-38, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPeanut-paste/butter; consumption frequency; Republic of Uganda; Zero-inflated Negative Binomial; Socioeconomic; Vitamin A fortification; household survey; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Development; Public Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Q12; Q13;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-02-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.