Factors Affecting Fresh Potato Price In Selected Terminal Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shuffett, D. Milton, 1954. "The Demand and Price Structure for Selected Vegetables," Technical Bulletins 156858, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Shewfelt, R.L. & Prussia, Stanley E. & Hurst, W.C., 1985. "Estimating Implicit Marginal Prices Of Quality Characteristics Of Tomatoes," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kariuki, Isaac Maina & Loy, Jens-Peter & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2012.
"Farmgate Private Standards and Price Premium: Evidence From the GlobalGAP Scheme in Kenya's French Beans Marketing,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 42-53.
- Isaac Maina Kariuki & Jens‐Peter Loy & Thomas Herzfeld, 2012. "Farmgate Private Standards and Price Premium: Evidence From the GlobalGAP Scheme in Kenya's French Beans Marketing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Yeager, Irvin & Black, Brent & Drost, Daniel & Ward, Ruby, 2014. "Market and Pricing Potential for Extended Season Fresh Produce Sales: An Intermountain West Example," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- N. Koffi Amegbeto & Victor M. Manyong & Ousmane Coulibaly & Robert Asiedu, 2008. "Estimating market demand for fresh yam characteristics using contingent valuation: implications for crop breeding and production choices," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 349-363, November.
- X. M. Gao & Timothy Richards & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A latent variable model of consumer taste determination and taste change for complex carbohydrates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1643-1654.
- Volpe, Richard & Leibtag, Ephraim S. & Roeger, Edward, 2013. "How Transport Costs Affect Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Prices," Economic Research Report 161355, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Tai & Kezis, Alan S. & Peavey, Stephanie R. & Smith, Duane A., 1990. "Determinants Of Consumers' Purchase Decision For Maine Round White Potatoes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(2), June.
- Fuller, Stephen W. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Schmitz, John D., 1989. "Competitiveness Of South Central U.S. Potato Production: An Examination Of The Spring And Summer Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(2), September.
- Salmensuu, Olli, 2017. "Macroeconomic Trends and Factors of Production Affecting Potato Producer Price in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 79163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.