Firm-Level Hedonic Analyses Of U.S. Produced Surimi: Implications For Processors And Resource Managers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Shewfelt, R.L. & Prussia, Stanley E. & Hurst, W.C., 1985. "Estimating Implicit Marginal Prices Of Quality Characteristics Of Tomatoes," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Jordan, Jeffery L. & Shewfelt, R. L. & Prussia, S. E. & Hurst, W. C., 1985. "Estimating Implicit Marginal Prices of Quality Characteristics of Tomatoes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 139-146, December.
- Davis, George C., 1993. "Consumer'S Specie Knowledge And The Values Of Natural Christmas Tree Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Bowman Kenneth R. & Don E. Ethridge, 1992. "Characteristic Supplies and Demands in a Hedonic Framework: U.S. Market for Cotton Fiber Attributes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(4), pages 991-1002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Min-Yang Lee, 2014. "Hedonic Pricing of Atlantic Cod: Effects of Size, Freshness, and Gear," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 259-277.
- Sherry Larkin & Gil Sylvia, 2004. "Generating Enhanced Fishery Rents by Internalizing Product Quality Characteristics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 101-122, May.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.