Willingness To Plant Identity Preserved Crops: The Case Of Mississippi Soybeans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hudson, Darren & Jones, Tom, 2001. "Willingness to Plant Identity Preserved Crops: The Case of Mississippi Soybeans," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 475-485, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pannell, David J., 1995.
"Optimal Herbicide Strategies Given Yield and Quality Impacts of Weeds,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
- Pannell, D.J., 1994. "Optimal Herbicide Strategies Given Yield and Quality Impacts of Weeds," Discussion Papers 232292, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Darren Hudson & Don Ethridge & Eduardo Segarra, 1998. "Incorrect Price Information for a Heterogeneous Commodity: A Conceptual Synthesis," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 365-376.
- Lentz, T. Daniel & Akridge, Jay T., 1997. "Economic Evaluation Of Alternative Supply Chains For Soybean Peroxidase," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(3), October.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E. & Hudson, Darren & Engels, Carlos, 1995.
"An Automated Econometric Approach For Estimating And Reporting Daily Cotton Market Prices,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E. & Hudson, Darren & Engels, Carlos, 1995. "An Automated Econometric Approach for Estimating and Reporting Daily Cotton Market Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 409-422, December.
- Darren Hudson & Don Ethridge & Jeff Brown, 1996. "Producer prices in cotton markets: Evaluation of reported price information accuracy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 353-362.
- Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris, 1999. "Strategic Experimentation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 349-374, March.
- Guzman, Rolando M. & Ventura, Gustavo, 1998. "A model of experimentation with information externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-34, September.
- Dobbs, Thomas L., 1998. "Price Premiums for Organic Crops," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(2).
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Maltsbarger, Richard, 1998. "Biotechnology and Identity-Preserved Supply Chains: A Look at the Future of Crop Production and Marketing," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(4).
- Nicholas G. Kalaitzandonakes, 2000. "Agrobiotechnology and Competitiveness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1224-1233.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 1997. "Combining Actual And Contingent Behavior Data To Model Farmer Adoption Of Water Quality Protection Practices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
More about this item
Keywordsidentity preservation; soybeans; contingent valuation; experimentation; logit; probit; Crop Production/Industries; Q13; Q16;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.