Differences Between Buyers and Nonbuyers of Organic Produce and Willingness to Pay Organic Price Premiums
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neibergs, J. Shannon & Thalheimer, Richard, 1997. "Price Expectations And Supply Response In The Thoroughbred Yearling Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Dadi Kristofersson & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2004.
"Efficient Estimation of Hedonic Inverse Input Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1127-1137.
- Kristofersson, Dadi & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2003. "Efficient Estimation Of Hedonic Inverse Input Demand Systems," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21926, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ted C. Schroeder & John M. Jones & David A. Nichols, 1989.
"Analysis of Feeder Pig Auction Price Differentials,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 253-263.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Jones, John M. & Nichols, David A., 1989. "Analysis of Feeder Pig Auction Price Differentials," Staff Papers 133738, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Mark Robbins & Peter Kennedy, 2001. "Buyer behaviour in a regional thoroughbred yearling market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 969-977.
- Steven Buccola & Yoko Iizuka, 1997. "Hedonic Cost Models and the Pricing of Milk Components," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 452-462.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Neibergs, J. Shannon & Thalheimer, Richard, 1997. "Price Expectations and Supply Response in the Thoroughbred Yearling Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 419-435, December.
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L. & Douthit, Megan & Marsh, Thomas L., 2004. "Price Determinants Of Show Quality Quarter Horses," 2004 Annual Meeting, June 30-July 2, 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii 36199, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grebitus, Carola & Peschel, Anne & Hughner, Renee Shaw, "undated". "Drivers of Demand for Specialty Crops: The Example of Arizona-Grown Medjool Dates," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235545, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Katrin, Millock & Hansen, Lars Gårn, 2002. "Willingness to Pay for Organic Foods: A Comparison between Survey Data and Panel Data from Denmark," MPRA Paper 47588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vandeman, Ann M. & Hayden, Beth, 1997. "New Law Paves Way for Expanding Organic Market," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 20(2).
- Ramona Robinson & Chery Smith, 2003. "Associations between self-reported health conscious consumerism, body-mass index, and attitudes about sustainably produced foods," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 20(2), pages 177-187, June.
- Spencer Henson, 1996. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Reductions In The Risk Of Food Poisoning In The Uk," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 403-420.
- Schrock, Rebecca, 2010. "Determinants Of The Demand For Organic And Conventional Fresh Milk In Germany– An Econometric Analysis," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116387, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Feng Zhang & Chung L. Huang & Biing-Hwan Lin & James E. Epperson, 2008. "Modeling fresh organic produce consumption with scanner data: a generalized double hurdle model approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 510-522.
- Ravenswaay, Eileen O. van, 1993. "Research Needs in the Valuation of Food Safety and Nutrition," Staff Papers 201172, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Seidu, Ayuba & Seale, James, 2015. "Estimating Danish Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods: Application of a Generalized Differential Demand System," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Eric Giraud-Héraud & Maria Aguiar Fontes & Alexandra Seabra Pinto, 2014. "Crise sanitaires de l'alimentation et analyses comportementales," Working Papers hal-00949126, HAL.
- Wong, Jonathan & Raghunathan, Uthra & Escalante, Cesar L. & Wolfe, Kent, . "Consumer Premiums for Environmentally Friendly Grass-Fed and Organic Milk in the Southeast," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Wier, Mette & Hansen, Lars Gaarn & Andersen, Laura Mørch, 2003. "Consumer preferences for organic foods," MPRA Paper 60539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravenswaay, Eileen O. van & McGuirk, Anya, 1992. "Consumer Perspectives on Crop Protection Technology Choice," Staff Papers 201158, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:461-:d:131106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:62304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.