Agrobiotechnology and Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:jagaec:v:33:y:2001:i:03:p:475-485_02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hudson, Darren & Jones, Tom, 2001.
"Willingness to Plant Identity Preserved Crops: The Case of Mississippi Soybeans,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 475-485, December.
- Hudson, Darren & Jones, Tom, 2001. "Willingness To Plant Identity Preserved Crops: The Case Of Mississippi Soybeans," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Mulatu, Abay, 2016. "On the concept of 'competitiveness' and its usefulness for policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 50-62.
- Barnes, James N. & James, Harvey S., Jr. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2004. "The Coase Theorem, or the Coasian Lens? An Application to GMO Regulation," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34640, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Quaye, Wilhemina & Yawson, Ivy & Yawson, Robert M. & Williams, Irene E., 2009. "Acceptance of biotechnology and social-cultural implications in Ghana," MPRA Paper 33237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacqueline Senker & Vincent Mangematin, 2006. "Biotech Innovation in Europe's Food and Drink Processing Industry: Promise, Barriers and Exploitation," Post-Print hal-00424196, HAL.
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2001. "Biotechnology: Can We Trade It?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(1).
- Diez, Maria Del Carmen Fernandez, 2005. "Welfare Measures and Mandatory Regulation for Transgenic Food in the European Union: A Theoretical Framework for the Analysis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24472, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yawson, Robert M. & Quaye, Wilhemina & Williams, Irene E. & Yawson, Ivy, 2008. "A stakeholder approach to investigating public perception and attitudes towards agricultural biotechnology in Ghana," MPRA Paper 34924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:55:y:2002:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1019663607103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:5:p:1224-1233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.