Economic Effects of Purity Standards in Biotech Labeling Laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perloff,Jeffrey M. & Karp,Larry S. & Golan,Amos, 2007. "Estimating Market Power and Strategies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521011143, April.
- Charles Noussair & StÈphane Robin & Bernard Ruffieux, 2004. "Do Consumers Really Refuse To Buy Genetically Modified Food?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 102-120, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karantininis, Kostas & Hajderllari, Eliona, 2015. "Extracting the Kyoto Rents: Nitrogen Efficient GMO Rice in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211831, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2015.
"On the Economics of Labels: How Their Introduction Affects the Functioning of Markets and the Welfare of All Participants,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(1), pages 239-259.
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2014. "On the economics of labels : how their introduction affects the functioning of markets and the welfare of all participants," Working Papers 2014-03, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2015. "On the economics of labels: how their introduction affects the functioning of markets and the welfare of all participants," Post-Print hal-01340827, HAL.
- Thomas Venus & Nicholas Kalaitzandonakes & Justus Wesseler, 2012. "Ist das Angebot von Nahrungsmitteln "Ohne Gentechnik" wirtschaftlich nachhaltig?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(4), pages 93-110.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Magnier, Alexandre, 2013. "The economics of adventitious presence thresholds in the EU seed market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 237-247.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:9:y:2011:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.