The economics of adventitious presence thresholds in the EU seed market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demont, Matty & Dillen, Koen & Daems, Wim & Sausse, Christophe & Tollens, Eric & Mathijs, Erik, 2009. "On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 508-518, December.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Magnier, Alexandre, 2004. "Biotech Labeling Standards and Compliance Costs in Seed Production," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(1).
- Volker Beckmann & Claudio Soregaroli & Justus Wesseler, 2006. "Coexistence Rules and Regulations in the European Union," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1193-1199.
- Nicholas Kalaitzandonakes & Richard Maltsbarger & James Barnes, 2001. "Global Identity Preservation Costs in Agricultural Supply Chains," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 49(4), pages 605-615, December.
- Magnier, Alexandre & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Miller, Douglas J., 2010. "Product Life Cycles and Innovation in the US Seed Corn Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 13(3).
- Giannakas Konstantinos & Kalaitzandonakes Nicholas & Magnier Alexander & Mattas Konstadinos, 2011. "Economic Effects of Purity Standards in Biotech Labeling Laws," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-47, April.
- William W. Wilson & Bruce Dahl, 2006. "Costs and Risks of Segregating GM Wheat in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(3), pages 341-359, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGMOs; Labeling; Minimum standards; Adventitious presence; Thresholds; Coexistence; Maize seed; Seed industry; Competitiveness; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:43:y:2013:i:c:p:237-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.