Ist das Angebot von Nahrungsmitteln "Ohne Gentechnik" wirtschaftlich nachhaltig?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannakas Konstantinos & Kalaitzandonakes Nicholas & Magnier Alexander & Mattas Konstadinos, 2011. "Economic Effects of Purity Standards in Biotech Labeling Laws," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-47, April.
- Marion Desquilbet & David S. Bullock, 2003.
"Who Pays the Costs of Non-GMO Segregation and Identity Preservation?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 656-672.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Bullock, David S., 2002. "Who pays the costs of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24973, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jutta Roosen & Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox, 2003.
"Consumer demand for and attitudes toward alternative beef labeling strategies in France, Germany, and the UK,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 77-90.
- Roosen, Jutta & Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2001. "Consumer Demand For And Attitudes Toward Alternative Beef Labeling Strategies In France, Germany, And The Uk," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20643, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Desquilbet, Marion & Bullock, David S., 2009. "AJAE Appendix for â€˜Who Pays the Costs of Non-GMO Segregation and Identity Preservation?â€™," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wesseler, Justus, 0. "Biotechnologies and agrifood strategies: opportunities, threats and economic implications," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Punt, Maarten J. & Venus, Thomas J. & Wesseler, Justus H.H., 2015. "Dairies investment decisions in voluntary GM-free labeling standards in Germany," GMCC-15: Seventh GMCC, November 17-20, 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands 211483, International Conference on Coexistence between Genetically Modified (GM) and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer welfare; genetically modified organisms; labeling; producer welfare; regulation;
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:81-4-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.