Assessing Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin Labeling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2005. "Assessing Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 49-63, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Luz Loureiro & Jill J. McCluskey, 2000. "Assessing consumer response to protected geographical identification labeling," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 309-320.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Jayson L. Lusk, 2003.
"Effects of Cheap Talk on Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Golden Rice,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 840-856.
- Lusk, Jayson L., 2002. "Effects Of Cheap Talk On Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Golden Rice," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19597, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Timothy C. Haab & Ju-Chin Huang & John C. Whitehead, 1999.
"Are Hypothetical Referenda Incentive Compatible? A Comment,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(1), pages 186-196, February.
- Timothy C. Haab & Ju-Chin Huang & John C. Whitehead, "undated". "Are Hypothetical Referenda Incentive Compatible? A Comment," Working Papers 9708, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- John Loomis, 1993. "An investigation into the reliability of intended visitation behavior," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Kwamena K. Quagrainie & James Unterschultz & Michele Veeman, 1998. "Effects of Product Origin and Selected Demographics on Consumer Choice of Red Meats," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 46(2), pages 201-219, July.
- John List & Craig Gallet, 2001. "What Experimental Protocol Influence Disparities Between Actual and Hypothetical Stated Values?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 241-254, November.
- Jutta Roosen & Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox, 2003.
"Consumer demand for and attitudes toward alternative beef labeling strategies in France, Germany, and the UK,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 77-90.
- Roosen, Jutta & Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2001. "Consumer Demand For And Attitudes Toward Alternative Beef Labeling Strategies In France, Germany, And The Uk," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20643, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cummings, Ronald G, et al, 1997. "Are Hypothetical Referenda Incentive Compatible?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 609-621, June.
- Plain, Ronald L. & Grimes, Glenn, 2003. "Benefits Of Cool To The Cattle Industry," Working Papers 26048, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbeef; consumer preferences; country-of-origin labeling; dichotomous choice; willingness to pay; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; D12; Q13;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.