Benefits Of Cool To The Cattle Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Revealed Demand for Country-of-Origin Labeling of Meat in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, August.
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M. & Jimmerson, Jason, 2004. "Distributional Impacts of Country-of-Origin Labeling in the U.S. Meat Industry," Briefings 29189, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Agricultural Marketing Policy Center.
- Awada, Lana & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2012. "Consumer perceptions and the effects of country of origin labeling on purchasing decisions and welfare," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 21-30.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2005.
"Assessing Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin Labeling,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-14, April.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2005. "Assessing Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 49-63, April.
- Umberger, Wendy J. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Calkins, Chris R. & Sitz, Bethany M., 2003. "Country-Of-Origin Labeling Of Beef Products: U.S. Consumers' Perceptions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-14, November.
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M. & Atwood, Joseph A., 2004. "Distributional Impacts of Country-of-Origin Labeling in the U.S. Meat Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-22, August.
- James Rude & Javed Iqbal & Derek Brewin, 2006. "This Little Piggy Went to Market with a Passport: The Impacts of U.S. Country of Origin Labeling on the Canadian Pork Sector," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Osei, Yeboah & Cephas, Naanwaab & Kingsley, Ekwemalor & Kelly, Chege, 2018. "Exploring the Consumer welfare effects of MCOOL," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266706, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas & Shaik, Saleem & Legesse, Befikadu & Odom, Phillipa, 2017. "Is Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling a Proxy for Import Quota: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis of U.S Beef Imports?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252807, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Anderson, John D., 2004. "Effects of Country-of-Origin Labeling on Meat Producers and Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-21, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umcowp:26048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.