Distributional Impacts of Country-of-Origin Labeling in the U.S. Meat Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15, August.
- Plain, Ronald L. & Grimes, Glenn, 2003. "Benefits Of Cool To The Cattle Industry," Working Papers 26048, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Davis, George & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2014. "Partial versus General Equilibrium Calorie and Revenue Effects Associated with a Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Tax," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-17.
- Pouliot, Sebastien & Sumner, Daniel A., 2014.
"Differential impacts of country of origin labeling: COOL econometric evidence from cattle markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 107-116.
- Pouliot, Sébastien & Sumner, Daniel A., 2012. "Differential Impacts of Country of Origin Labeling: COOL Econometric Evidence from Cattle Markets," Working Papers 148593, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Holderieath, Jason, 2016. "Valuing the Absence of Feral Swine for US Corn, Soybean, Wheat, Rice, and Peanut Producers and Consumers. A Partial Equilibrium Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235867, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Revealed Demand for Country-of-Origin Labeling of Meat in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, August.
- Yeboah, Osei Agyemang & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Otchere, Richmond, 2015. "Demand for Beef Associated with Country of Origin Labeling," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196859, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Awada, Lana & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2012. "Consumer perceptions and the effects of country of origin labeling on purchasing decisions and welfare," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 21-30.
- Jongeneel, Roel & Baltussen, Willy H.M., 2014. "Analyzing the impacts of mandatory country of origin labeling in EU pork and poultry sectors on markets, cost of production and trade," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182688, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios & West, Carol, 2010. "Country of Origin Labeling (C.O.O.L.): How cool is it?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 575-589, October.
- Joseph, Siny & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2008. "Effectiveness of COOL in the U.S. Seafood Industry," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6260, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Burbidge, Linda D., 2012. "Japanese Consumers’ Valuation of U.S. Beef and Pork Products after the Beef Trade Ban," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-19, April.
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Giannakas, Konstantinos, 2007.
"Market And Welfare Effects Of Mandatory Country-Of-Origin Labeling In The Us Specialty Crops Sector,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon
9735, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Pick, Daniel H., 2008. "Market and Welfare Effects of Mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling in the US Specialty Crops Sector," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6536, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder & Jayson L. Lusk, 2013. "Consumer Valuation of Alternative Meat Origin Labels," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 676-692, September.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2007. "A choice experiment model for beef: What US consumer responses tell us about relative preferences for food safety, country-of-origin labeling and traceability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 496-514, August.
- Glynn Tonsor & Ted Schroeder, 2015. "Market impacts of E. Coli vaccination in U.S. Feedlot cattle," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Tyler J. Klain & Jayson L. Lusk & Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder, 2014. "An experimental approach to valuing information," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 635-648, September.
- Edgar E. Twine & James Rude & Jim Unterschultz, 2016. "Country of Origin Labeling and Structural Change in U.S. Imports of Canadian Cattle and Beef," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(3), pages 545-563, September.
- Peyton Ferrier & Chen Zhen, 2014. "The producer welfare effects of trade liberalization when goods are perishable and habit-forming: the case of asparagus," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 129-141, March.
- Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Otchere, Richmond, 2016. "Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling Induced Structural Change of U.S. Meat Products," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229792, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Countryman, Amanda & Hadrich, Joleen, 2016. "A COOL Repeal: Potential Outcomes of U.S. Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling Requirements on Dairy and Beef Sectors," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236020, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Lei, 2018. "Effects of trade policy on technological innovation in agricultural markets - implications for the developing economies," IDE Discussion Papers 687, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:mospcb:29189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.