Consumer'S Specie Knowledge And The Values Of Natural Christmas Tree Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-675, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:agrerw:v:46:y:2017:i:03:p:464-478_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin, 2017.
"Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 464-478, December.
- Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229906, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Laura Birg & Anna Goeddeke, 2016.
"Christmas Economics—A Sleigh Ride,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1980-1984, October.
- Birg, Laura & Goeddeke, Anna, 2014. "Christmas economics: A sleigh ride," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 220, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Larkin, Sherry L. & Sylvia, Gilbert, 1998. "Firm-Level Hedonic Analyses Of U.S. Produced Surimi: Implications For Processors And Resource Managers," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20916, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barlagne, Carla & Bazoche, Pascale & Thomas, Alban & Ozier-Lafontaine, Harry & Causeret, François & Blazy, Jean-Marc, 2015. "Promoting local foods in small island states: The role of information policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 62-72.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Schaik, Frans D.J., 2011. "Sealed-bid auction of Netherlands mussels: Statistical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 154-161, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.