Show Quality Quarter Horse Auctions: Price Determinants and Buy-Back Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Simms, Danny D. & Bolze, Ronald P., Jr. & Geske, Jeremy, 1996. "Determinants Of Purebred Beef Bull Price Differentials," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Jan Chvosta & Randal R. Rucker & Myles J. Watts, 2001. "Transaction Costs and Cattle Marketing: The Information Content of Seller-Provided Presale Data at Bull Auctions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 286-301.
- Mark Robbins & Peter Kennedy, 2001. "Buyer behaviour in a regional thoroughbred yearling market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 969-977.
- Lansford, Notie H., Jr. & Freeman, David W. & Topliff, Donald R. & Walker, Odell L., 1998. "Hedonic Pricing of Race-Bred Yearling Quarter Horses Produced by Quarter Horse Sires and Dams," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 16(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vestal, Mallory K. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Cooper, Steven R. & Ward, Clement E., 2012. "What Are the Consequences of United States Government Slaughter Policies on Horse Prices?," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119766, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vestal, Mallory K. & Lusk, Jayson L. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Cooper, Steven R. & Ward, Clement E., 2012. "Quarter Horse Supply and Demand: Welfare Analysis and Impacts of the Equine Processing Ban," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- ELizondo, Vanessa & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Rucker, Randal R., 2016. "You Canâ€™t Drag Them Away: An Economic Analysis of the Wild Horse Burro Program," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
- Lillywhite, Jay M. & Simonsen, J., 2008. "Understanding Factors That Influence Breeders to Sell Bulls at Performance Tests," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(03), December.
- Taylor, Mykel & Sieverkropp, Elizabeth, 2013. "The Impacts of U.S. Horse Slaughter Plant Closures on a Western Regional Horse Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
More about this item
Keywordsauction; equine; hedonic pricing; quarter horses; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:8631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.