The Impacts of U.S. Horse Slaughter Plant Closures on a Western Regional Horse Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conor Parsons & Ian Smith, 2008. "The Price of Thoroughbred Yearlings in Britain," Journal of Sports Economics, The North American Association of Sports Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 43-66, February.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Mark Robbins & Peter Kennedy, 2001. "Buyer behaviour in a regional thoroughbred yearling market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 969-977.
- Lansford, Notie H., Jr. & Freeman, David W. & Topliff, Donald R. & Walker, Odell L., 1998. "Hedonic Pricing of Race-Bred Yearling Quarter Horses Produced by Quarter Horse Sires and Dams," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 16(2).
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L. & Douthit, Megan & Marsh, Thomas L., 2006. "Show Quality Quarter Horse Auctions: Price Determinants and Buy-Back Practices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), pages -, December.
- Vickner, Steven S. & Koch, Stephen I., 2001. "Hedonic Pricing, Information, And The Market For Thoroughbred Yearlings," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2).
- Kennedy, Peter E, 1981. "Estimation with Correctly Interpreted Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations [The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 801, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:148245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.