What Are the Consequences of United States Government Slaughter Policies on Horse Prices?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L. & Douthit, Megan & Marsh, Thomas L., 2006. "Show Quality Quarter Horse Auctions: Price Determinants and Buy-Back Practices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Neibergs, J. Shannon & Thalheimer, Richard, 1997. "Price Expectations And Supply Response In The Thoroughbred Yearling Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- J. Shannon Neibergs, 2001. "A hedonic price analysis of thoroughbred broodmare characteristics," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 299-314.
- Lange, Kelly Y. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Wilson, Kris & Johnson, Wesley, 2010. "Price Determinants of Ranch Horses Sold at Auction in Texas," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56491, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Stoeppel, Kelly M., 2007.
"Hedonic Price Analysis of Thoroughbred Broodmares in Foal,"
Journal of Agribusiness,
Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 25(2).
- Stoeppel, Kelly M. & Maynard, Leigh J., 2006. "Hedonic Price Analysis of Thoroughbred Broodmares in Foal," Staff Papers 31983, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Stoeppel, Kelly M. & Maynard, Leigh J., 2006. "Hedonic Price Analysis of Thoroughbred Broodmares in Foal," Staff Papers 37871, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Neibergs, J. Shannon & Thalheimer, Richard, 1997. "Price Expectations and Supply Response in the Thoroughbred Yearling Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 419-435, December.
- Joachim Zietz & Bobby Newsome, 2002. "Agency Representation and the Sale Price of Houses," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(2), pages 165-192.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily Zietz & G. Sirmans, 2008.
"Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 317-333, November.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily N. Zietz & G. Stacy Sirmans., 2007. "Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lansford, Notie H., Jr. & Freeman, David W. & Topliff, Donald R. & Walker, Odell L., 1998. "Hedonic Pricing of Race-Bred Yearling Quarter Horses Produced by Quarter Horse Sires and Dams," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 16(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vestal, Mallory K. & Lusk, Jayson L. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Cooper, Steven R. & Ward, Clement E., 2012. "Quarter Horse Supply and Demand: Welfare Analysis and Impacts of the Equine Processing Ban," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordshorse processing; slaughter; quantile regression; price; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.