A Synthesis of Engel Curve Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cordes, Christian, 2009. "Changing your role models: Social learning and the Engel curve," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 957-965, December.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2012.
"The distribution of household consumption-expenditure budget shares,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 69-91.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2009. "The distribution of households consumption-expenditure budget shares," Working Paper Series 1061, European Central Bank.
- Segarra, Agustí & Teruel, Mercedes, 2012. "An appraisal of firm size distribution: Does sample size matter?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 314-328.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:1:p:4-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olabisi, Michael & Tschirley, David L. & Nyange, David & Awokuse, Titus, 2018. "The Challenge of Substituting Sunflower Oil for Imported Palm Oil: Evidence from Tanzania," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 275677, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1409-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Chai & Alessio Moneta, 2012.
"Back to Engel? Some evidence for the hierarchy of needs,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 649-676, September.
- Andreas Chai & Alessio Moneta, 2011. "Back to Engel? Some evidence for the hierarchy of needs," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Andrea Mantovi, 2014. "On Luxury and Equilibrium," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(2), pages 87-118, December.
- Chai Andreas & Moneta Alessio, 2014. "Escaping Satiation Dynamics: Some Evidence from British Household Data," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 299-327, April.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Lucia Alessi & Marco Capasso & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2008.
"The Distribution of Consumption-Expenditure Budget Shares. Evidence from Italian Households,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2008-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Lucia Alessi & Marco Capasso & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2008. "The Distribution of Consumption-Expenditure Budget Shares. Evidence from Italian Households," LEM Papers Series 2008/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ilja Arefjevs & Tatjana Volkova & Marija Lindemane, 2013. "Defining The Market Potential By Assessing Growth And Saturation In The Private Life And Pensions Industry," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 4(4), pages 19-44, December.
- A. Chai & A. Moneta, 2008. "At the Origins of Engel Curves Estimation," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:22:y:1954:i:1:p:35-46.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.