Food consumption in Mexico : Demographic and economic effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kennedy, Eileen & Sullivan, Joan, 1994. "Choice of indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 329-343, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostakis, Ioannis, 2. "The Determinants Of Householdsâ€™ Food Consumption In Greece," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(2).
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E. & Chidmi, Benaissa & Belasco, Eric J. & Surles, James, 2012. "Mexican Meat Demand at the Table Cut Level: Estimating a Censored Demand System in a Complex Survey," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Carlos M. Urzúa, 2001.
"Welfare consequences of a recent tax reform in Mexico,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 16(1), pages 57-72.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2000. "Welfare Consequences of a Recent Tax Reform in Mexico," EGAP Working Papers 200306, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Lopez, Jose Antonio, 2. "Imputation Methods And Approaches:An Analysis Of Protein Sources In The Mexican Diet," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(2).
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E., 2009. "Estimation of a Censored Demand System in Stratified Sampling: An Analysis of Mexican Meat Demand at the Table Cut Level," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46294, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Elsner, Karin, 1999. "Analysing Russian food expenditure using micro-data," IAMO Discussion Papers 23, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W., 1999. "A Double-Hurdle Model Of Food Demand With Endogenous Unit Values," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21635, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E., 2009. "Forecast and Simulation Analysis of Mexican Meat Consumption at the Table Cut Level: Impacts on U.S. Exports," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 51986, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:14:y:1989:i:2:p:167-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.