Imputation Methods And Approaches:An Analysis Of Protein Sources In The Mexican Diet
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 0 388 225 20 12|
Fax: 0 388 225 20 14
Web page: http://www.foodandagriculturejournal.com/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heien, Dale & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Perali, Federico, 1989. "Food consumption in Mexico : Demographic and economic effects," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 167-179, May.
- Mykel R. Taylor, 2009. "Does Food Safety Information Affect Consumers' Decision to Purchase Mean and Poultry? Evidence from U.S. Household Level Data," Working Papers 2009-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Zhihao Zheng & Shida Rastegari Henneberry, 2009. "An Analysis of Food Demand in China: A Case Study of Urban Households in Jiangsu Province," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 873-893, December.
- Sabates, Ricardo & Gould, Brian W. & Villarreal, Hector J., 2001. "Household composition and food expenditures: a cross-country comparison," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 571-586, December.
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E. & Chidmi, Benaissa & Belasco, Eric J. & Surles, James, 2012. "Mexican Meat Demand at the Table Cut Level: Estimating a Censored Demand System in a Complex Survey," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Diansheng Dong & Brian W. Gould, 2000. "Quality versus quantity in Mexican household poultry and pork purchases," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 333-355.
- Gould, Brian W. & Lee, Yoonjung & Dong, Diansheng & Villarreal, Hector J., 2002. "Household Size And Composition Impacts On Meat Demand In Mexico: A Censored Demand System Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19722, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-94, July.
- Diansheng Dong & Brian W. Gould & Harry M. Kaiser, 2004. "Food Demand in Mexico: An Application of the Amemiya-Tobin Approach to the Estimation of a Censored Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1094-1107.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:168577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.