Welfare Consequences of a Recent Tax Reform in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos M. Urzúa, 2001. "Welfare consequences of a recent tax reform in Mexico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 16(1), pages 57-72.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Tax Policies," NBER Chapters,in: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation, pages 6-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heien, Dale & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Perali, Federico, 1989. "Food consumption in Mexico : Demographic and economic effects," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 167-179, May.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Lewbel, Arthur, 1996.
"Tax Reform and Welfare Measurement: Do We Need Demand System Estimation?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1227-1241, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1994. "Tax reform and welfare measurement: do we need demand system estimation?," IFS Working Papers W94/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 74-79, January.
- Chen, Kevin Z., 1998. "The symmetric problem in the linear almost ideal demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 309-315, June.
- King, Mervyn A., 1983. "Welfare analysis of tax reforms using household data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-214, July.
- Daniel T. Slesnick, 1998. "Empirical Approaches to the Measurement of Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2108-2165, December.
- Keen, Michael, 1986. "Zero Expenditures and the Estimation of Engel Curves," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 277-286, July.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Jarque, Carlos M., 1987. "An application of LDV models to household expenditure analysis in Mexico," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 31-53.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 112-117, January.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos M. Urzúa, 2005. "The Ahmad-Stern approach revisited," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(4), pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2005:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2003. "Igualdad y eficiencia: Un recuento de esquemas tributarios para México," EGAP Working Papers 2004-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2004. "The Ahmad-Stern approach revisited: Variants and an application to Mexico," EGAP Working Papers 2004-05, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
More about this item
Keywordsindirect tax reform; empirical analysis;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ega:docume:200306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amaranta Arroyo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emitemx.html .