Empirical regularities in South African consumption patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Lopez, Elena, 1988. "A regional analysis of food consumption in Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 209-213.
- Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J., 1985. "Differential consumer demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 375-390.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 1982. "Divisia moments of Australian consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-48.
- Kenneth Clements & Wana Yang & Dongling Chen, 2001.
"The matrix approach to evaluating demand equations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 957-967.
- K.W. Clements & W. Yang & D. Chen, 1998. "The Matrix Approach to Evaluating Demand Equations," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Finke, Renate & Flood, Lennart R. & Theil, Henri, 1984. "Maximum likelihood and instrumental variable estimation of a consumer demand system for Japan and Sweden," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 13-19.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Saayman & Isabel Cortés-Jiménez, 2013. "Modelling Intercontinental Tourism Consumption in South Africa: A Systems-of-Equations Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(4), pages 538-560, December.
- Emerson Marinho & Maurício Benegas & Flávio Ataliba, 2005. "Vantagem Comparativa Dinâmica E Crescimento Endógeno Numa Economia Com Dois Setores: Agrícola E Industrial," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 141, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kaus, Wolfhard, 2013.
"Conspicuous consumption and “race”: Evidence from South Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 63-73.
- Wolfhard Kaus, 2010. "Conspicuous Consumption and Race: Evidence from South Africa," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:20:p:2327-2333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .