Dynamic almost ideal demand systems: an empirical analysis of alcohol expenditure in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, K., 2000.
"An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Johnson, James A, et al, 1992. "Short-Run and Long-Run Elasticities for Canadian Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages: An Error-Correction Mechanism/Cointegration Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 64-74, February.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:ubc:bricol:92-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- David Blake & Angelika Nied, 1997. "The demand for alcohol in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1655-1672.
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100 Elsevier.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & James Brox & Emanuel Carvalho, 1997. "The demand for domestic and imported alcoholic beverages in Ontario, Canada: a dynamic simultaneous equation approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 945-953.
- Jones, Andrew M, 1989. "A Systems Approach to the Demand for Alcohol and Tobacco," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 85-105, April.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Conniffe, Denis & McCoy, Daniel, 1993. "Alcohol Use in Ireland: Some Economic and Social Implications," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS160.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gannon, Brenda & Layte, Richard & McGregor, Pat & Madden, David & Nolan, Anne & O'Neill, Ciaran & Smith, Samantha, 2007. "The Provision and Use of Health Services, Health Inequalities and Health and Social Gain," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI196 edited by Nolan, Brian.
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.
- John Curtis & Brian Stanley, 2016.
"Analysing Residential Energy Demand: An Error Correction Demand System Approach for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 185-211.
- Curtis, John & Stanley, Brian, 2015. "Analysing Residential Energy Demand: An Error Correction Demand System Approach for Ireland," Papers WP505, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Timothy R. Davis & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani & Susana Iranzo, 2008. "Demand under product differentiation: an empirical analysis of the US wine market ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 401-417, December.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2007. "Health interventions and risky behaviour," Open Access publications 10197/791, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- West, Sara E. & Parry, Ian W.H., 2009.
"Alcohol-Leisure Complementarity: Empirical Estimates and Implications for Tax Policy,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 62(4), pages 611-633, December.
- West, Sarah E. & Parry, Ian W.H., 2009. "Alcohol/Leisure Complementarity: Empirical Estimates and Implications for Tax Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-09, Resources For the Future.
- Davis, Timothy R. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Iranzo, Susana, . "Demand under product differentiation: an empirical analysis of the US wine market," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chad Cotti & Richard A. Dunn & Chad Cotti, 2015. "The Great Recession and Consumer Demand for Alcohol: A Dynamic Panel-Data Analysis of US Households," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 1(3), pages 297-325, Summer.
- Rangkakulnuwat, Poomthan & Wang, H. Holly & Ahn, Sung K., 2007. "The inverse imported factor demand system in Thailand: A cointegration analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 402-407, March.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2007. "Health interventions and risky behaviour," Working Papers 200709, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"Convergence of consumption patterns during macroeconomic transition: A model of demand in Ireland and the OECD,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 702-714, May.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Convergence of Consumption Patterns During Macroeconomic Transition: A Model of Demand in Ireland and the OECD," Papers WP205, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sean Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Convergence Of Consumption Patterns During Macroeconomic Transition: A Model Of Demand In Ireland And The Oecd," Working Papers FNU-141, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- J paul Dunne & Beverly Edkins, 2008. "The Demand For Food In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(1), pages 104-117, March.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2012.
"Expenditure elasticities of the demand for leisure services,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3461-3477, September.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2010. "Expenditure Elasticities of the Demand for Leisure Services," Working Papers 1004, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Julia Bronnmann & Jens-Peter Loy & Karen J. Schroeder, 2016. "Characteristics of Demand Structure and Preferences for Wild and Farmed Seafood in Germany: An Application of QUAIDS Modeling with Correction for Sample Selection," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 281-300.
- Motallebi, Marzieh & Pendell, Dustin L., 2013. "Estimating an Almost Ideal Demand System Model for Meats in Iran," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150188, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Edgardo Ayala & Joana Chapa, 2017. "AH1N1 impact on the Mexican pork meat market," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(1), pages 3-25.
- Wang, Xiaojin & Reed, Michael, 2013. "Estimation of Import Demand for Fishery Products in the U.S. Using the Source-Differentiated AIDS Model," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150207, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:9:p:1025-1036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.