The Demand For Beer, Wine And Spirits: A Survey Of The Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta & Jeffrey Nugent, 2003.
"Foreign Expansion by Italian Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties: an Ordered Probit Analysis,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2003. "Foreign Expansion by Italian Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties: an Ordered Probit Analysis," Industrial Organization 0312001, EconWPA.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2003. "Cost- and Income-based Measures of Human Capital," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 271-307, July.
- Antonietti Roberto, 2007. "Opening the "Skill-Biased Technological Change" Black Box: A Look at the Microfoundations of the Technology-Skill Relationship," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 451-476.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gray, Tara & Johnson, Joanne, 1995. "Technology Use, Training and Plant-specific Knowledge in Manufacturing Establishments," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995086e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "The Impact of ICT Usage, Workplace Organisation and Human Capital on the Provision of Apprenticeship Training: A firm-level analysis based on Swiss panel data," KOF Working papers 08-205, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Giuseppe Folloni & Giorgio Vittadini, 2010. "Human Capital Measurement: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 248-279, April.
- Ludger Woszmann, 2003. "Specifying Human Capital," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 239-270, July.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Audretsch, David B, 2001. "Does Entry Size Matter? The Impact of the Life Cycle and Technology on Firm Survival," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 21-43, March.
- Baldwin, John R. & Johnson, Joanne, 1995. "Human Capital Development and Innovation: The Case of Training in Small and Medium Sized Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995074e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Viola Lamani, 2017. "International Trade, Quality Sorting and Trade Costs: The Case of Cognac," Working Papers 2017-18, CEPII research center.
- Adrian R. Fleissig, 2016. "Changing Trends in U.S. Alcohol Demand," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 263-276, September.
- Naoshi Doi & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2012. "Empirical Analysis of the National Treatment Obligation Under the WTO: The Case of Japanese Shochu ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-834, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Evan Herrnstadt & Ian Parry & Juha Siikamäki, 2015. "Do alcohol taxes in Europe and the US rightly correct for externalities?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 73-101, February.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan Swinnen, 2015.
"The economics of planting rights in wine production,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 419-440.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "The Economics of Planting Rights in Wine Production," LICOS Discussion Papers 32513, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rickard, Brad & Gergaud, Olivier & Hu, Wenjing, 2014.
"Trade liberalization in the presence of domestic regulations: Impacts of the proposed EU-U.S. free trade agreement on wine markets,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
170462, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Gergaud, Olivier & Ho, Shuay-Tsyr & Hu, Wenjing, 2014. "Trade Liberalization In The Presence Of Domestic Regulations: Impacts Of The Proposed Eu-U.S. Free Trade Agreement On Wine Markets," Working Papers 190670, American Association of Wine Economists.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:43-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Miguel Galindo & Jimy Ferrer Carbonell & José Eduardo Alatorre & Orlando Reyes, 2015. " Metaanálisis de las elasticidades ingreso y precio de la demanda de energía: algunas implicaciones de politica pública para América Latina," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 38(75), pages 9-40.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Liesbeth Colen, 2010.
"Beer Drinking Nations. The Determinants of Global Beer Consumption,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
27010, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Colen, 2011. "Beer Drinking Nations: The Determinants of Global Beer Consumption," Working Papers id:4324, eSocialSciences.
- Bocart, Fabian Y.R.P. & Hafner, Christian M., 2015.
"Fair Revaluation of Wine as an Investment,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 190-203, November.
- BOCART, Fabian & HAFNER, Christian, 2013. "Fair re-valuation of wine as an investment," CORE Discussion Papers 2013025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fabian Y.R.P. Bocart & Christian M. Hafner, 2013. "Fair re-valuation of wine as an investment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrea Dal Bianco & Vasco Ladislao Boatto & Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2016.
"Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 31-57.
- Dal Bianco, Andrea & Boatto, Vasco & Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade," MPRA Paper 61813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fan:ecaqec:v:html10.3280/ecag2017-001004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liesbeth Colen & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Economic Growth, Globalisation and Beer Consumption," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 186-207, February.
- Santosh Kumar, 2016. "Price Elasticity of Alcohol Demand in India," Working Papers 1610, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Meng, Yang & Brennan, Alan & Purshouse, Robin & Hill-McManus, Daniel & Angus, Colin & Holmes, John & Meier, Petra Sylvia, 2014. "Estimation of own and cross price elasticities of alcohol demand in the UK—A pseudo-panel approach using the Living Costs and Food Survey 2001–2009," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 96-103.
- Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2015.
"Asia's evolving role in global wine markets,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-14.
- Kym Anderson & Glyn Wittwer, 2015. "Asia’s Evolving Role in Global Wine Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2015-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2015. "Asia’s Evolving Role in Global Wine Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Payne, James E. & Saunoris, James W., 2016. "Spillovers from the beer market to U.S. cigarette demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 292-297.
- Bouët, Antoine & Emlinger, Charlotte & Lamani, Viola, 2015. "What Determines Exports of Luxury Products? The Case of Cognac," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229248, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Dreyer, Heiko & Fedoseeva, Svetlana & Herrmann, Roland, 2016. "Gravity Meets Pricing To Market: What A Combinedmethod Approach Tells Us On German Beer Exports," Working Papers 234640, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:24:y:2010:i:3:p:428-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .