The Legal and Illegal Markets for Taxed Goods: Pure Theory and an Application to State Government Taxation of Distilled Spirits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrett, Thomas A. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2002. "The revenue impacts of cross-border lottery shopping in the presence of spatial autocorrelation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 501-519, July.
- Michael Pickhardt & Aloys Prinz (ed.), 2012. "Tax Evasion and the Shadow Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14580.
- Bree L. Dority & Mary G. Mcgarvey & Eric C. Thompson & Jyothsna Sainath, 2013. "Local And Statewide Smoke-Free Laws In Nebraska: The Effects On Keno Establishments," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(3), pages 549-564, July.
- Dimico, Arcangelo & Isopi, Alessia & Olsson, Ola, 2017.
"Origins of the Sicilian Mafia: The Market for Lemons,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 77(04), pages 1083-1115, December.
- Arcangelo Dimico & Alessia Isopi & Ola Olsson, "undated". "Origins of the Sicilian Mafia: The Market for Lemons," Discussion Papers 12/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Dimico, Arcangelo & Isopi, Alessia & Olsson, Ola, 2012. "Origins of the Sicilian Mafia: The Market for Lemons," Working Papers in Economics 532, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:171-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- DONALD S. Kenkel, 1993. "Prohibition Versus Taxation: Reconsidering The Legal Drinking Age," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(3), pages 48-57, July.
- Andrés Leal & Julio López-Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo, 2010. "Cross-Border Shopping: A Survey," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 135-148, May.
- Jürgen G. Backhaus, 2012. "Criminal Networks: Lessons from the Madoff Case," Chapters,in: Tax Evasion and the Shadow Economy, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- P. Goldschmidt, 1990. "Economic Aspects of Alcohol Consumption in Australia: Part 2," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Leal, Andrés & López-Laborda, Julio & Rodrigo, Fernando, 2009. "Prices, taxes and automotive fuel cross-border shopping," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 225-234.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:135-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:19:y:1976:i:2:p:393-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.