The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Su, Shew-Jiuan B & Yen, Steven T, 1996. "Microeconometric Models of Infrequently Purchased Goods: An Application to Household Pork Consumption," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 513-33.
- Yen, Steven T. & Su, Shew-Jiuan, 1995. "Modeling U.S. Butter Consumption With Zero Observations," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(1), April.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & James Brox & Emanuel Carvalho, 1997. "The demand for domestic and imported alcoholic beverages in Ontario, Canada: a dynamic simultaneous equation approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 945-953.
- Yen, Steven, 1994. "Cross-Section Estimation of US Demand for Alcoholic Beverage," Staff General Research Papers Archive 761, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan, 1986. "Alcohol Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 86-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-71, July.
- David Blake & Angelika Nied, 1997. "The demand for alcohol in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1655-1672.
- Steven T. Yen & Andrew M. Jones, 1997. "Household Consumption of Cheese: An Inverse Hyperbolic Sine Double-Hurdle Model with Dependent Errors," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 246-251.
- Chiang, J. & Lee, L-F., 1990.
"Discrete/Continuous Models of Consumer Demand with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints,"
261, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Chiang, Jeongwen & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1992. "Discrete/continuous models of consumer demand with binding nonnegativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 79-93.
- Holm, Pasi, 1995. "Alcohol Content and Demand for Alcoholic Beverages: A System Approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 75-92.
- Yen, Steven & Su, Shew-Jiuan, 1995. "Modeling U.S. Butter Consumption with Zero Observations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 863, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Qingbin Wang & Helen Jensen & Steven Yen, 1996.
"Impact of cholesterol information on US egg consumption: evidence from consumer survey data,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 189-191.
- Wang, Qingbin & Jensen, Helen H. & Yen, Steven, 1996. "Impact of Cholesterol Information on U.S. Egg Consumption: Evidence from Consumer Survey Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5072, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lariviere, Eric & Larue, Bruno & Chalfant, Jim, 2000. "Modeling the demand for alcoholic beverages and advertising specifications," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 147-162, March.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-33, March.
- Gao, Xiaoming & Wailes, Eric J. & Cramer, Gail L., 1995. "Double-Hurdle Model With Bivariate Normal Errors: An Application To U.S. Rice Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- James R. Blaylock & W. Noel Blisard, 1992. "U.S. Cigarette Consumption: The Case of Low-Income Women," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 698-705.
- Steven Yen, 1995. "Alternative transformations in a class of limited dependent variable models: alcohol consumption by US women," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(8), pages 258-262.
- Cramer, J S, 1973. "Interaction of Income and Price in Consumer Demand," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 351-63, June.
- Lariviere, Eric & Larue, Bruno & Chalfant, Jim, 2000. "Modeling the demand for alcoholic beverages and advertising specifications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- M. A. Salisu & V. N. Balasubramanyam, 1997. "Income and price elasticities of demand for alcoholic drinks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 247-251.
- C.-T Jordan Lin & J. Walter Milon, 1993. "Attribute and Safety Perceptions in a Double-Hurdle Model of Shellfish Consumption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 724-729.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Burton, Michael & Dorsett, Richard & Young, Trevor, 1996. "Changing Preferences for Meat: Evidence from UK Household Data, 1973-93," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 357-70.
- M. Burton & M. Tomlinson & T. Young, 1994. "Consumers' Decisions Whether Or Not To Purchase Meat: A Double Hurdle Analysis Of Single Adult Households," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 202-212.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:71-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.