Discrete/Continuous Models of Consumer Demand with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA 35455 U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.econ.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2008.
"Quantifying the benefits of entry into local phone service,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 699-730.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2005. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 05-08, NET Institute, revised Nov 2005.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-38, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-48, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2005. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 05-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Vasquez Lavin, Felipe & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008. "Functional Forms in Discrete/Continuous Choice Models With General Corner Solution," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7z25t659, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Felipe Vásquez & Michael Hanemann, 2009. "Functional Forms in Discrete/Continuous Choice Models with General Corner Solution," Working Papers 08-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- X. M. Gao & Timothy Richards & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A latent variable model of consumer taste determination and taste change for complex carbohydrates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1643-1654.
- David R. Bell & Jeongwen Chiang & V. Padmanabhan, 1999. "The Decomposition of Promotional Response: An Empirical Generalization," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 504-526.
- Brian W. GOULD, 1996. "Abstract Of Factors Affecting U.S. Demand For Reduced-Fat Milk," Staff Papers 386, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Phaneuf, Daniel James, 1997. "Generalized corner solution models in recreation demand," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000013022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Harikesh S. Nair, 2011. "Structural Workshop Paper --Discrete-Choice Models of Consumer Demand in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 977-996, November.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2003. "Incorporating observed choice into the construction of welfare measures from random utility models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 145-165, March.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2000. "Incorporating Observed Choice In The Construction Of Welfare Measures From Random Utility Models," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21836, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gould, Brian W., 1996. "Factors Affecting U.S. Demand For Reduced-Fat Fluid Milk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Ganesh Iyer & P.B. Seetharaman, 2003. "To Price Discriminate or Not: Product Choice and the Selection Bias Problem," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 155-178, June.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 71-83, October.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Alain Bousquet & Raja Chakir & Norbert Ladoux, 2002. "Modeling Corner Solutions with Panel Data: Application to Industrial Energy Demand in France," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Brian Gould, 1995. "Factors Affecting U.S. Demand for Reduced-fat Fluid Milk," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 386, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Gould, Brian W. & Lee, Yoonjung & Dong, Diansheng & Villarreal, Hector J., 2002. "Household Size And Composition Impacts On Meat Demand In Mexico: A Censored Demand System Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19722, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:minner:261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed