Factors Affecting U.S. Demand for Reduced-fat Fluid Milk
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503|
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/www/pub/sps/body.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chiang, Jeongwen & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1992.
"Discrete/continuous models of consumer demand with binding nonnegativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 79-93.
- Chiang, J. & Lee, L-F., 1990. "Discrete/Continuous Models of Consumer Demand with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," Papers 261, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R, 1980. "Global Properties of Flexible Functional Forms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 422-432, June.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Darrough, Masako N & Diewert, W E, 1977. "Flexible Functional Forms and Expenditure Distributions: An Application to Canadian Consumer Demand Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 651-675, October.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.