Factors Affecting U.S. Demand for Reduced-fat Fluid Milk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Jeongwen & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1992.
"Discrete/continuous models of consumer demand with binding nonnegativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 79-93.
- Chiang, J. & Lee, L-F., 1990. "Discrete/Continuous Models of Consumer Demand with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," Papers 261, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Darrough, Masako N & Diewert, W E, 1977. "Flexible Functional Forms and Expenditure Distributions: An Application to Canadian Consumer Demand Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 651-675, October.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R, 1980. "Global Properties of Flexible Functional Forms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 422-432, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.