University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics
Journal of Rural Economics and Development
2011, Volume 20
- - Householdsâ€™ Vulnerability To Poverty In Ibadan Metropolis, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Adepoju, Abimbola O. & Okunmadewa, Folusho Y.
- - Analysis of Costs and Returns of Artisanal Fish Marketing in Kebbi State, Nigeria
by Suleiman, A. & Tosan, Fregene
2010, Volume 19
- - Poverty and Preference for Improved Solid Waste Management Attributes in Delta-State, Nigeria
by Adeoti, Adetola & Obidi, Benedicta
- - Correlates of Risk-Aversion among Poultry Egg Farmers in Ibadan, Nigeria
by Salman, Kabir K. & Ashagidigbi, Waheed M. & Jabar, K.T.
2009, Volume 18
- - Factors Influencing Migration and the Poverty Profile of Migrants in Ilorin South Local Government Area of Kwara State, Nigeria
by Amao, J.O. & Awoyemi, Taiwo Timothy & Ogunleye, K.Y.
- - Post Harvest Grain Management Storage Techniques and Pesticides Use by Farmers in South-West Nigeria
by Okoruwa, Victor O. & Ojo, O.A. & Akintola, C.M. & Ologhobo, A.D. & Ewete, F.K.
2008, Volume 17
- - Determinants of Householdsâ€™ Participation in the Collective Maintenance of Publicly Provided Water Infrastructure in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Adeoti, Adetola I.
- - Rural Householdsâ€™ Access to Microcredit and Poverty status in Obafemi- Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Adepoju, Abimbola O. & Oluoha, K.
2007, Volume 16
- - Risk Preferences And Resource Allocation Differentials Of Food Crop Farmers
by Salimonu, Kabir K. & Falusi, Abiodun O.
- - Effect Of Land Degradation On Income Generating Activities Of Farmers In
by Oladeji, J.O.