Contact information of University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ngjred. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauibng.html .
June 2011, Volume 20
- 1-7 Effects of Contract Farming Scheme on Cassava Production Enterprise in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Fawole, Pippy & Thomas, Kehinde A.
- 1-9 Analysis of Costs and Returns of Artisanal Fish Marketing in Kebbi State, Nigeria
by Suleiman, A. & Tosan, Fregene
- 1-13 Determinants of Rice Farmer’s Access to Credit in Niger State, Nigeria
by Odu, O. O. & Okoruwa, Victor O. & Adenegan, Kemisola O. & Olajide, A. O.
- 1-14 Remittances and Household Expenditure in Rural Nigeria
by Olowa, Olatomide W. & Awoyemi, Timothy T.
June 2010, Volume 20
June 2010, Volume 19
- 1-10 Demand for Ecotourism Recreation and Welfare Benefits in Obudu Cattle Ranch, Nigeria
by Okojie, Luke O. & Adewuyi, Samuel A. & Ijaola, A. A.
- 1-12 Determinants of Child Labour and Schooling in Rural Northeastern Nigeria
by Amao, Ifeoluwapo O. & Oni, Omobowale A. & Yusuf, Sulaiman A. & Omonona, Bolarinwa T.
- 1-15 Price Transmission and Market Integration of Fish in Oyo State
by Adenegan, Kemisola O. & Bolarinwa, Anifat O.
- 1-15 Correlates of Risk-Aversion among Poultry Egg Farmers in Ibadan, Nigeria
by Salman, Kabir K. & Ashagidigbi, Waheed M. & Jabar, K.T.
- 1-19 Poverty and Preference for Improved Solid Waste Management Attributes in Delta-State, Nigeria
by Adeoti, Adetola & Obidi, Benedicta
2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
2009, Volume 18
- 1-7 Explaining Rice Price Shocks in Nigeria: Implications for Policy Intervention
by Awoyemi, Taiwo Timothy
- 1-9 Decomposition Analysis of Political Inequality among Rural Households in Nigeria
by Awoniyi, Olabisi A. & Falusi, Abiodun O. & Adeoti, Adetola I.
- 1-13 Factors Influencing Migration and the Poverty Profile of Migrants in Ilorin South Local Government Area of Kwara State, Nigeria
by Amao, J.O. & Awoyemi, Taiwo Timothy & Ogunleye, K.Y.
- 1-13 Competitiveness of Cotton in Organic and Conventional Production Systems in Uganda
by Elepu, Gabriel & Ekere, W.
- 1-20 Post Harvest Grain Management Storage Techniques and Pesticides Use by Farmers in South-West Nigeria
by Okoruwa, Victor O. & Ojo, O.A. & Akintola, C.M. & Ologhobo, A.D. & Ewete, F.K.
2008, Volume 17
- 1-10 Technical, Economic and Allocative Efficiencies of Pepper Production in South-West Nigeria: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Dipeolu, A.O. & Akinbode, Sakiru O.
- 1-10 Rural Households’ Access to Microcredit and Poverty status in Obafemi- Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Adepoju, Abimbola O. & Oluoha, K.
- 1-11 Impact of Policy Changes on Technical Efficiency on Farmers: Empirical Evidence From Nigerian Small Scale Food Crop Farmers
by Ajibefun, Igbekele A. & Adenegan, Kemisola O.
- 1-11 Welfare Distribution in Rural and Urban Centres in Nigeria: A Stochastic Dominance Approach
by Odozi, John C. & Awoyemi, Taiwo Timothy & Omonona, Bolarin T.
- 1-12 Determinants of Households’ Participation in the Collective Maintenance of Publicly Provided Water Infrastructure in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Adeoti, Adetola I.
- 1-17 An Analysis of Poverty Status of Fadama II and Non Fadama II Beneficiaries in Rural Oyo State, Nigeria
by Oni, Omobowale A. & Olaniran, Olawale T.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 1
2007, Volume 16
- 1-7 Enhancing Farm Gate Prices: The Role Of Agricultural Marketing Research
by Okumadewa, Foluso
- 1-10 Rural Dwellers Perception On Effect Of Infrastructural Facilities On Livelihood Activities In Akinyele Local Government Area Of Oyo State, Nigeria
by Oyesola, O.B.
- 1-12 Risk Preferences And Resource Allocation Differentials Of Food Crop Farmers
by Salimonu, Kabir K. & Falusi, Abiodun O.
- 1-12 Trade Liberalization And Import Demand For Rice In Nigeria: A Dynamic Modelling
by Ogundele, Femi
- 1-12 Enhancing Institutional Micro-Credit Foundations For The Sustainability Of Women Farmers Entrepreneurship Development In Nigeria
by Meludu, Nkiru T. & Adekoya, A.E.
- 1-12 Benefit Incidence Analysis Of Government Expenditure On Solid Waste Management In Osun State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, Sina A. & Adesola, A.B.
- 1-12 Technical Efficiency Of Small Scale Farmers: An Application Of The Stochastic Frontier Production Function To Fish Farmers In Ibadan Metropolis, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Osawe, O.W. & Akinyosoye, Vincent O. & Omonona, Bolarin T.
- 1-14 Demand For Dairy Products In Nigeria: Evidence From The Nigerian
by Akinyosoye, Vincent O.